Re: Fw: Comments on December 17th SOAP 1.2 WD

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

                      "Martin Gudgin"
                      <marting@develop.        To:       "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@uk.sun.com>, "Nilo Mitra \(EMX\)"
                      com>                      <Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se>, "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <frystyk@microsoft.com>,
                                                "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
                      01/25/2002 01:50         cc:       David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS, "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>, "Yves
                      PM                        Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>
                                               Subject:  Fw: Comments on December 17th SOAP 1.2 WD

Mr Jones ( who made several comments on the latest WD ) seems to like the
Primer. Well done, Nilo ( and others who input into the Primer )

Gudge